Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Shoes

So I know my last post was about shoes, but you can't help what you feel like writing about, right? This trend has been around for a little while , but I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out (or at least shoe lines have been producing shoes of this kind for a while, and the look will break soon if it hasn't already): two-tone shoes. Well actually, more specifically, shoes with different coloured toes. I just included the Giuseppe Zanotti lace-ups because they're so freaking amazing. I saw a picture of a girl on a website a while ago wearing closed-toe taupe platforms with black toes, and have been obsessed ever since. I would post the picture if I remembered where I saw it, but trust me, they look great on!

Delman at Gilt

Giuseppe Zanotti at Shopbop

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the dress was customized but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal it was the worst time.

    ReplyDelete