Thursday, May 21, 2009

Leggings

A lot of people really hate leggings. I mean, if I had a dime for every time I overheard someone saying that they just "don't get" wearing leggings as pants... whatever. I really have no problems with it. Just make sure the top you're wearing covers your crotch and you're fine. And leggings aren't going anywhere. The next big thing is leggings with crazy patterns, which, as we speak, are literally everywhere. I don't see many people rocking them yet, but I am convinced it will happen. How could you not love any of the ones pictured below?

Alexander McQueen (picture from Net-A-Porter)

C. Neeon (picture from Tres Bien Shop)

3 comments:

  1. http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/style_bubble/2009/05/dye-master.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. +

    http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/style_bubble/2009/08/touched-by-an-angel.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the dress was customized but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal it was the worst time.

    ReplyDelete