Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hats



Alright. Hats of all sorts have clearly been the "it" accessory this summer, and I'm a sucker for this trend. I also believe it will be around for a while. As far as I'm concerned, Eugenia Kim has had the monopoly on this market thus far. But browsing La Garconne today I discovered a designer called Victor Osborne for whom I have already fallen head-over-heels. He even worked for Eugenia Kim once upon a time. He and his partner Zachary Barnett create ridiculously extravagant (and, therefore, amazing) styles, as well as wearable ones (such as the Ruffle Cloche hat pictured on the bottom that is now available for pre-order on lagarconne.com...uh, or not, since it seems to have sold out as I was writing this post [!!!]). Custom hats are also an option. Visit his website or his store at 364 Leonard Street in Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment