Friday, January 30, 2009

Hats, Again

I had been planning to write a post about how bowler hats are the new fedora for winter for a while, but by the time I actually decided to write it, I figured it was self-evident. Apparently not. Refinery 29 posted a story today about post-fedora hat trends, all of which I have been down with for a while. My favourite specific styles included in the posting are the bowler hat, the wide-brimmed floppy hat (got one last summer), and the riding-style military cap featured at the bottom, which I've coveted for a long time (there's a great Pinkham Millinery one at Totokaelo) but am trying not to spend money on! The straw sun hat that the woman in the Face Hunter picture is wearing is also amazing. Sigh. I should start a savings account just to fund my hat obsession.  

No comments:

Post a Comment